Saturday, 21 January 2012

Well well, my friends, I have read the 57page note our handsome and charming teacher Mr Kent has given us. I would say dedication from Mr Kent can truly be seen from such a interesting information he gave. Here is a brief description of Mr Kent's slides:

He firstly introduced the internet and its function and history. The types of websites eg. personal, blog,etc...is also made known in this notes. Mr Kent also noted the commonly used acronyms which most of us do not know what they actually stand for. He also gave us the guidelines in which how we are to judge a good website.

From his slides, I have learnt the steps to evaluating a website, the types of websites, the different kinds of graphics used in a website and definitions of audio and animation. Basically, this are the things I learnt:

-types of website
-acronyms of frequently used terms
-evaluating a website
-history of the internet
-stucture of the web
-internet web publishing
-the netiquette of internet
-ways of connecting to the internet
-the types of graphics that can be used on a website

The definition of netiquette:

No comments:

Post a Comment